Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hot, Long, Lazy Days of Summer

Long summer days beg for good books. Whether you are travelling and need a book for your plane or road trip, or you are one of those lucky people who actually get to sit by a pool or on a beach and concentrate on reading, books and summer go together. 

I just downloaded  a slew of new books with lofty plans on reading them all before the summer is through. 

First up? I just cracked open Unladylike: Resisting the Injustice of Inequality in the Church by Pam Hogeweide. I can't wait to share my thoughts on it with you. So far, I am loving her stance. 


Also on my summer reading list are:

Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand


On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves


We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver



Soooooo, what will YOU be reading this summer? Anything on your reading wishlist? Please share!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment